As the summer ends, many of us form to-do lists to help us get back into a routine. However, many have probably forgotten to create their dental hygiene list, which is important to keep in mind as you and your family get busier. We’re here to help, though! We’ve constructed a dental health checklist to get you on the right track.
Your Dental Health Checklist:
- Brush at least twice a day using fluoride toothpaste, for a total of two minutes, every time. Make sure to clean your tongue, too!
- Floss at least once a day, especially after dinner or before bedtime.
- Get a new toothbrush every two months or after you’ve been sick.
- Avoid sugary foods!
- Rinse after drinking coffee or wine, so that your teeth don't get stained.
- Don’t smoke!
- Visit your dentist twice a year for checkups and cleanings.
Do you have your next dental hygiene appointment scheduled? Your dental health should always be a priority! Contact us today to set up your next visit
with us at Maestri Family Dentistry. 337-704-2126